Sunday, August 21, 2011

It can, and will, happen to everyone, but me!

In the perfect world YOU live in it's black or white. Hot or cold. Up or down and even left or right. In MY world there's gray, lukewarm, halfway and straight. You were popped out of your mother on a fairly nice day like ALL the others, bundled up and sent a way to a quaint little nursery down the hall. Your mother happily took time to rest before SHE was whisked away to see YOU, the perfect end to the BEST day ever. Years later I was born to say the MOST. They hastily wrapped me up and trudged away pure hatrid in there eyes while I lay unaware of the horribly COLD and HEARTLESS life awaiting me when I left those hospital doors. Oh, and did I mention I was Aryan... even Hitler would have loved me! I'll get to the point now. NO more than five years later had MY life been turned upside down! MY father was gone, MY mother was headed for rehab and I was off to "Nana's". I was nor excited  nor unhappy, but at least the "I hate you's" and the "You were the worst thing that ever happened to me's" would stop! I thought! If MY life were a cloud it would be a rain cloud if YOUR life were a cloud it would be white and fluffy! Life is AMAZING-ly suckish! It ISN'T the petty life YOU may live it's actually quite a smack in the face! A wake-up call, a splash of cold water during a wonderful dream! Actually it's ONCE UPON A NIGHTMARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment