Friday, September 30, 2011

One in a Million

If I had the chance to describe myself and feelings with a million words among the first ten would be hatrid, resent, $*** and anti-social. My life is way to hard to take. With every step I make there's a certain price that I pay. I live for today not tomorrow or yesterday. I take baby steps when I think that I might break the smile on my face. It's fake as you now know. I try so hard to wake each day with at least half of that fake smile on the face I must call mine. I worry about appearence, but only with the blind. It's horrifically, disasterously, dangerously true. If you knew I had a least favorite word, which I do, I bet you'd say smile since mine's fake, but actually it's love 'cause that's even easier to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment