Saturday, January 7, 2012

Will You Stay or Will You Go?

  Your trust in me has faded. I don't understand, I did nothing wrong. Your friend said I was a player from the start. That you were just a piece in my game. I hate that "friend." I've been true to you and here you go turning things around. You don't give me any of your attention anymore. I stay up late with one question in my head...will you stay or will you go? You haven't thought of asking me for the truth, so instead you sit unaware of the pain you're causing me. I can't hold the pain in anymore.  Indie Rock songs no longer substitute for your voice. I know you know that I don't lie. So, why don't you ask? I just hope that I'll know the answer to my haunting question soon. Will you stay or will you go? I won't beg. I will cry though. You said you loved me, but obviously not. No, I won't move on. I'll stay alone and when you come to your senses I'll be here. I won't take you back if you leave. That's your own problem then. Just know you're making it ONCE UPON A NIGHTMARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment