Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tweety and Slyvester

You picked me. You ditched me. You loved me. You hated me. Now we're cool?!? You say we are at least, and that makes me smile, but i still hate that you have a new girlfriend. She has never ever said a word to you, and yet you still like her?!? I love you with all my heart! You don't see it though. I saw you yesterday and I cried when you left. I said a few words to you and it gave me butterflies! You're nice, funny, smart, and gorgeous! I'll always love you no matter what! And I told you that! When you and that whore break up I'll get you back one way or another! Now all we have is an awkward friendship and a load of great memories, but all those memories do is hurt me. You were Sylvester and I was Tweety! Love happens in strange ways and this is our way! 10.17.11 - 1.9.12 :( 34 your number...

No comments:

Post a Comment