Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yes.

I gave up the BEST thing I ever had, for what? Three weeks of high-fives with another guy? Damn, I have to be the STUPIDEST girl in the world. What we had was special, I had NEVER felt that way about ANYONE. With you things were, different. I actually felt pretty with you, whether I wore Gucci or sweatpants, you didn't care. To you, it didn't matter, to you I was gorgeous all the time. When you hugged me, NOTHING else mattered, when you looked at me with those crystal blue eyes I was speechless. I loved love you more than life itself, I would have taken a bullet for you, still would. I wish, that you would at LEAST, let me tell you how I feel. I mean, we were so "cute" together, right? We got past being cut off from each other almost completely. I never understood until now that one word could have so many different meanings. It's the word that brought us together, and tore us apart. "Yes" is the word that both perfected, and destructed my life. It's the word that made me cry tears of joy, and tears of horrible pain. A pain like no other, I've been to hell and back, but this, this pain I felt was, indescribably horrid. I don't think that I will EVER forgive myself for saying that one little word. Nightmares come true all the time, I just thought I'd had my share of that for ten lifetimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment