Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dime

You're a dime. A ten. A stunner. You're a shiny coin always with me, somehow or another.
You told me forever, same as a circle, almost like a dime, nevermind, you're just a nine.
How much would it take for you to say I was great, screw nine, make that eight.
Surprised to hear you don't believe in Heaven, let's tell the whole world and change that to seven.
Ignored me for a whole day just to buy new kicks, they were ugly and now you're at six.
You told me I made you feel alive, now I'm dead to you, so how 'bout five.
I cant cry you rivers anymore, wash your hands of me, you're a four.
Now it's I and You, not We, forget four, for that, you can be a three.
There was us, Me and You, take away your mistake and you're left with two.
You hate me and now we're done, we can make you just a one.

No comments:

Post a Comment